Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Marble Rice Dumpling Balls for Winter Solstice 冬至快乐

winter3.jpg

I spent a whole morning making glutinous rice dumpling balls for my family on Dongzi Festival day.

My Dad was hospitalised two days ago before the festival, fortunately he was discharged on Dongzi Festival day so we could celebrate with a feast of interesting dumpling balls. hahaha......

marble3.jpg

With the help of my husband, we prepared the ingredients and made some pretty dumpling balls.

跟大家分享自己包汤圆的经验, 每次冬至我都好期待,期待一家大小一起搓汤圆的气氛。 我先生帮我....

marble.jpg
自制摩卡大理石汤圆

My own creation of mocha glutinous rice dumpling balls.

我们做了美味大理石汤圆 (摩卡口味) ....

marble2.jpg

原味汤圆、紫薯汤圆、骰子汤圆。

winter1.jpg
Mocha mochi 摩卡大理石麻糬

..... 漂亮吗?Pretty?

dicewinter.jpg
骰子汤圆

rice dumplings shaped like dices.... hubby didn't like it because they are not round. LOL

yamballs.jpg

Happy Winter Solstice!
冬至快乐! 


No comments:

Post a Comment