Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pottery Jungle

thowkwanghse.jpg

I love pottery but due to limited space at home, I cannot buy too many. Occasionally I would stopped by the pottery jungle at Jalan Tawas if I am around the vicinity.

potteryjungle.jpg

Lots of choices if you want to beautify your home or office with pretty art pieces.

peranakan.jpg

I have been eyeing these colourful and intricately designed Peranakan porcelain for quite some time. Not time to buy yet as I would need to discard some of my crockery to create space for them. :)

potteryartist.jpg

I was admiring the tranquil rest corner when I met Steven, the artist who created that pretty space and the pottery.

I will be back for the Peranakan crockery. :)


10 comments:

  1. Me opposite with you, i do not know how admire pottery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, if I buy new pottery I will have to get rid of existing ones. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have such wonderful creation.
    Lovely captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wan to buy pottery, no wan to decorate house ha ha ha ha...lazy mah... happy decorating your home dearie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun place to visit.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...