Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Eastcoastlife's Potato Salad 马铃薯沙律
My son and I love this potato salad. Make this often and usually keep a box in the fridge. If I am lazy to cook, I will serve this salad or make sandwiches with it.
It is yummy and so simple to make that I like to bring a box of potato salad to friends' gatherings or potluck. haha.....
300g baby potatoes (boiled and peel)
2 slices fried bacon (cut into small pieces)
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon condensed milk (according to your taste)
1 onion, optional (diced)
1 sprig spring onion, optional (cut)
4 hard boiled eggs, optional (each egg cut into 6)
1. Boil the baby potatoes and eggs until cooked. Peel and cut into desired size.
2. Fry 2 slices of bacon and cut into small pieces.
3. Diced onion and spring onion.
4. Place mayonnaise, condensed milk and pepper in a container and mix well. Try a little to see if you like the taste, adjust accordingly.
5. Stir in bacon and onion. Then put in the potatoes and eggs. Gently mix them well.
6. Sprinkle diced spring onion on top and put the salad in the fridge to chill.
Such an appetising salad that my son could finish eating the whole box of salad by himself at one sitting!
这天下午趁有空, 我做了马铃薯沙律放在冰箱。儿子好爱吃冰镇过后的马铃薯沙律, 很可口哦！这个份量的沙律不到两天他就会吃光光。哈哈哈 。。。
平时在家里或与朋友聚餐时, 我常常会准备这道沙律。做法简单 :)
10颗小马铃薯 (300g) 切丁
1. 将马铃薯、蛋、滚水煮熟后去皮，切小块。葱切细, 洋葱切粒。
2. 培根，炒至焦黄, 切粒。
3. 将蛋黄酱、炼奶、胡椒粉一起放入容器内搅拌均匀。尝一尝味道, 根据个人喜好来调味。 加入培根、洋葱、煮好的马铃薯、蛋一起搅拌。
4. 洒上葱, 放入冰箱。