Executive Chef Abraham Tan (Royal Plaza On Scotts) and his team used 14 litres of water, 15 kg of yeast, 2 kg of salt and 10.8 litres of food varnish to create Asia's first life-sized Bread Race Car!
This bread race car is more than 4.24 m long, 1.78 m wide and 1.03 m high.
The life-sized race car wheel is created out of a variety of breads: Squid ink Focaccia Bread, Soya Milk bread, Laugen bread and Ciabatta.
Chef Abraham Tan used the following types of bread to create this life-sized bread race car :
1. Honey Milk Bread 12. Squid ink Focaccia Bread
2. Potato Bread 13. Soya Milk bread
3. Milano Grain 14. Laugen bread
4. Curry Roll 15. Ciabatta bread
5. 9 Coreals Roll 16. Dark Sour Rye Bread
6. Hard roll 17. Sesame Kaiser Roll
7. Onion Roll 18. Rustico Baguette
8. Farmer Bread 19. Wholemeal Baguette
9. Country Bread 20. French Baguette
10. Chinese Bun 21. Focaccia Bun
11. Soft Bun 22. Swiss Farmer Bread
Asia's 1st Life-sized Bread Race Car will be on displayed at Royal Plaza On Scotts lobby until 27 September 2009.
First Commenter - Liza