Monday, November 13, 2006

Parliament Speeches on website

Latest news!

Channel NewsAsia (CNA) has video-streamed the new MPs' maiden speeches on its website (channelnewasia.com). It will also be putting up all MPs and ministers' speeches on video at its website as a pilot project for six months. The videos will remain for two weeks after their posting.

Hooray! I don't have to sit for hours in a crammed seat (the seats in airplanes have better legroom!) with others and endure the freezing cold air-con. I can cheer and sprew expletives whenever I like. I don't have to wear the hard ear phones which caused my ears to smart like hell after 20 minutes and I have to constantly adjust it to relief the pain.

2 comments:

  1. Wow..!! that's cool.. !! i can watch it too..!!
    http://babybokchoi.blogsome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo, just found out the videos are only on the maiden speeches of new MPs. You should watch the ones on MP Sin Boon Ann and Dr Vivian Balakrishnan.

    ReplyDelete