Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jaymes!

15 years ago, you were born on this day. I hope you have enjoyed yourself......, so far. I enjoy having you as my son, though nowadays you seem to suddenly develope a mind of your own. Not that it is bad, it gives me headaches.

I'm glad that you have matured in your thinking & are able to reason with me. I have learnt much from you too. Thanks for starting me on this blog & for the technical assistance. You now know how stupid your Mom can be - sometimes only, ok?

I miss the hugs & kisses I used to get from you. Am I gonna have a hug today?


  1. Today it's my Birthay too!

    Kisses from barcelona!

  2. What a sweet slide show! Thanks for visiting my blog. I've been busy and am just now getting around to visiting my visitors.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...