Saturday, January 21, 2006
Butter Cornflakes Cookies
Starting my baking for the Chinese New Year. Found this recipe in a Malaysian food magazine, Yum Yum Magazine. It is easy to make & the cookies are buttery & crispy.
Butter Cornflakes Cookies by Chef Ms Lim
300g caster sugar
750g plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
3. Add egg one at a time and mix well.
4. Fold in flour, add in cornflakes and mix into a dough.
5. Spoon the dough onto a baking tray.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 100 cookies. I'm done in an hour.