Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve 2005

Early this morning, I had breakfast with Iis & his wife, Jacqueline. They had wanted to eat at Moomba Tuckshop but it was closed, so I brought them to Maxwell Market Food Centre (2 Murray Street).

Iis likes Indian food, so he had Thosai with curry. I ordered Century Egg Porridege from Zhen Zhen Porridge stall. As usual, there was a long queue. The stallholder was so stuck-up. The porridge is good, thick & full of ingredients.

I had a small Xmas Eve dinner for my parents, my brother & his daughter. I cooked a roast duck, sambal eggplant, herbal chicken soup, crispy taro rolls, crispy lemon chicken & stir-fried broccoli. The usual Chinese dishes as my parents do not like Western food.


To dear old Santa Claus

I have been a good girl this year.

Most of my past Christmas wishes came true. And I am still contributing to the unfortunate. I wish for another good year of blessings.

Merry Christmas to all and may you all have a blessed & happy new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment