Friday, March 01, 2013

MegaZip Adventure Park - PhotoHunt

PhotoHunt theme : Steel/An Action Shot

Drew securing a harness for me.

As I grow older, my fears seem to multiply. I become less adventurous when it comes to things I used to do when I was younger. Looking back at the MegaZip ride (located at Sentosa Island) I took some time ago, I don't think I want to do it again. :P

P1130024
Photo taken half way down the hill

Imagine clinging for dear life onto a dangling rope at 75m above ground level before the start of the ride. Once I get pushed off the platform, my heart seemed to leap out. I was zipping fast and furious at a heart pounding speed of 50 km/h down a jungle canopy to the white sands of the finishing point! Too much of adrenaline pumping for someone my age. :P

P1130026
Almost reaching the finishing point

Phew! I think I did well, one would have to have nerves of steel to play in front of a young crowd. :)




9 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun and SCARY!!!! You were brave :)

    http://blog.susanstclair.com/index.php/photo-hunting-steel-in-action

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about my fears multiplying but it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i went the same route for both themes today, ziplining.

    great minds think alike, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, that is so cool looking -- but scary too! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did amazingly well. To glide over those vast water where sharks might be lurking. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you to do this, not sure if I'd be brave enough! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can at least say you did it once in your life. That is a loooong zip line. You should be proud of your accomplishment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! I wish I'd had a chance to do that when I was younger...It looks amazing. You would have to have nerves of steel (very nice combination for the memes)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...