Exercise to slow the aging process
When a woman reaches a certain age, the signs of aging will inevitably start to show. How does one stop the effects of aging and improve the whole self – mind, body and spirit? Try keeping ourselves healthy and slow the aging process with exercise, good nutrition and stress management.
To start aging backwards without expensive and risky surgery or injections, I am following the tips given at an Active Aging workshop.
1. There is a tendency to become less active during middle age. The less exercise you do, your skin begins to sag, your muscle tone will grow flaccid and aging signs will become more prominent.
(I dislike exercising, but I would wear my cutest workout outfit and tell myself I’m not really going to exercise, just checking out the muscle guys at the gym. I take a class or hop on a machine pretending to exercise, but several minutes into the workout I find renewed energy I didn’t even know I had and I’m really exercising! Eyesight getting better too. lol........)
participate in activities in your community
2. Eat the right foods. Fresh produce and whole, unprocessed foods are essential. Once a fortnight, a Detox diet helps to clear any buildup of toxins.
3. Drinking 8 – 10 glasses of water daily.
4. Don’t eat junk food and don’t think rubbish thoughts. Rubbish thoughts are just as harmful to the way you look as junk food.
5. 8 hours of beauty sleep nightly.
play brain-stimulating games
I love it when people always think I am the sister of my 20-year-old son. :D
First Commenter -