Monday, April 28, 2008

Ritual to rid a Black Magic spell

A sickly Thai man laid writhing and groaning on the floor, clutching his stomach. He was drenched in perspiration, his tummy was bulging. Several Thai men tried to hold him but he was struggling hard.

The Master signalled to the men to hold him down and examined him. The sick man started yelling. The Master began chanting and beckoned to his men to get him some talisman. (I was told by Wing not to describe the ritual in detail, so censored. *apologetic smile*)

Wing, Pao and I were seated on the sick man's left side and suddenly he started to retch... and threw out a huge pool of blackish fluid. Shocked, I screamed and retreated to the wall. There was a horrible stench in the room, almost causing me to retch. When I glanced at the pool of fluid which was slowly spreading, I saw tiny objects moving..... Looking closer..... OMG!! They looked like worms and they seemed to be wriggling towards me! I tried to hide behind Wing. I must have turned pale and was trembling.....

The Master continued the ritual for a while and then spoke to the Thais. I was so sick I ran out to puke. Wing followed, concerned. He brought me some water and accompanied me back to the first room.

I kept wondering if the scene then was a show. What a co-incidence. Maybe the Master staged that. But how did the sick man kept so much foul-smelling liquid in his stomach? And the live, wriggling worms!? OMG! I just wanted to go back to Bangkok that evening.

Wing said we had to stay a night here as it was getting dark and too dangerous to travel. OMG! Stay in this freaking house for a night!? What's going to happen? *goose-pimples*

After the Thai visitors had left, we were shown to our bedrooms. I was too scared to sleep alone, I begged to sleep with in the same room as Wing (Gosh, first time I had to beg a man to sleep with me. kakaka....) and Pao. And Wing had to keep me company when I went to the toilet and bathroom. The house was too eerie, I could feel my hair standing on ends all throughout my stay.

We had dinner with the Master. It was simple Thai food and I kept eating vegetables. The Master pointed to a meat dish to me. I shook my head, wondering in my heart if it was human flesh. I jumped when the Master glared at me, it was as if he could read my thoughts. Meekly I took a piece of meat and shoved it into my mouth..... The whole night I couldn't sleep. There were so much weird noises......


38 comments:

  1. I may feel more frightened than you if I was there. Perhaps it is such an experience that raises one's threshold, and makes one stronger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very brave. But sometimes drastic events need drastic measures. I hope it worked. I heard a lot of stories like that too over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeerie ...experience...i'm reading this at 12.30 am.....lucky you did not faint or else...you would be chanted upon too...ha..ha.. more suspense eh..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarey.. and freaky.. ECL..!!
    continue.. continue.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad I am no longer on top..
    but the squirmy worms and black gunk and all... yipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, eastcoast, what happened next?? Don't leave me hanging...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I should not have read this when I'm the only one still up, scary! And the pic... oh dear lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. You got yourself a another regular guest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there =)

    man, that was quite an experience! now that's something you don't see everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. During moments like this, and not been able to leave the place in lightning speed. I'll beg whoever is with me to knock me out cold at least till the time to leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just wondering why still insisting in the treatment since its already so eerie..

    so dangerous like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's eerie! but it's good that at least you showed yourself strong although you went back. keep your faith strong. there might be something else coming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oceanskies,
    I was throwing caution to the wind at that time. I couldn't imagine how scary or dangerous the situation was.

    I had no choice but to stay put, it was the longest night of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. andie,
    I was amazed at my courage then, now if you ask me if I would go... I'd rather be beaten to death. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet jasmine,
    If I faint I would fall into the vomit!! yerrrr......

    Guess what happens the next day? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  16. mama bk,
    Scary... you still want to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My angel,
    All the hair!?
    You are reading it alone, in the middle of the night?

    *BOO!*
    kakaka.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. lb,
    You still get a hug.
    *hugs... squeezes lb*

    Want some worms for a snack?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mary the teach,
    More scary bits.....coming soon.
    *ecl prepares to get into the scary mood to write....*

    ReplyDelete
  20. maurica,
    You just got up or you didn't sleep the whole night!? It was 6:58 am Singapore time. ????

    ReplyDelete
  21. wendy,
    Yes, this is an unforgettable experience for me. And most people won't want to go through this... it's too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is freaky scary...my hair also standing on end reading it. Lucky never puke .... *gets ready for more stories*

    ReplyDelete
  23. napaboaniya,
    Gosh, it was only evening then... knock me cold and I would have so many hours to sleep it out.

    What if the spirits come to disturb or possess me? I didn't even dare to close my eyes.

    In the first place, don't try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. leonard,
    I didn't imagine it to be so scary mah. What we saw on movies is very different from how you felt at the actual scene.

    You witness the actual happenings and could feel the negative power around you. My hairs were standing on end all throughout - an involuntary reaction..... just like a dog's.

    When you watch a horror movie, you want to be frightened, you expect things to happen to shock you.

    At the actual site, you become very frightened, hopeless, don't know what to expect and react....

    It's fear..... extreme fear.

    ReplyDelete
  25. the dong,
    I had to be strong (cannot breakdown). I was told if I showed weakness, the spirits would know and could easily get to me, like following me home or making me sick.
    *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now I can have a better idea why you would be fearless in most other situation. You have experienced and survived some of the most frightening situations.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oceanskies,
    Yes, you are right.

    I have walked through the darkest valleys in my life, nothing can scare me easily.

    So, when I'm threatened, I used every ounce of my energy to fight back.

    I find human beings around me scarier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I could just imagine the situation on my mind. I would have been scared out of my wits if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ek! That's an odd story. It's frightening. I wouldn't trust that man. I would have gotten out of there one way, or another. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ECL... I am damn scared now to read even what you are writing coz of that eerie night in Thailand's description. Strange life ; stranger experiences... Stupefying.. my congrats for having written it in a way that the suspense was kept all along.. Good my dear... keep in touch.Love and peace
    kunjubi

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. ECL... I am damn scared now to read even what you are writing coz of that eerie night in Thailand's description. Strange life ; stranger experiences... Stupefying.. my congrats for having written it in a way that the suspense was kept all along.. Good my dear... keep in touch.Love and peace
    kunjubi

    ReplyDelete