I'm not one who would fawn over the rich or powerful. I really don't care. These people seek my services because they know I'm the best. I don't conceal anything from them, everything is in black and white. I don't mince my words, I'm a blardy frank person. Take it or leave it.
The rich snobs have been pampered almost everywhere. Every one seems to be at their beck and call! In their countries, if they need to renew any license or permit, they get civil servants to go to their house to do that for them! Personalised service. Wow! When they come here, they expected me to wait on them hands and knees. Fat hope.
They would say, "I have money!"
- when their kids couldn't get into Raffles Instituition or Hwa Chong (top schools in Singapore);
- when the restaurant ran out of stock of their favourite fish that night;
- when Singtel couldn't come fix their son's broadband in the middle of the night;
- when they have to queue like the rest at Singapore Immigration to extend their Social Visit Pass;
- when SAF didn't approve their son's NS deferment.
The rich snobs think money is omnipotent. Even their children started behaving like them after a while. Their eyes are right at the top of their foreheads.
There were a couple of times where these rich men came to make enquiry. After spending time explaining and showing them around, they started bargaining. I showed them the door. They came back some time later. I upped my fees by 25% because they wasted my time the first round. They have money. ^-^