Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "rings":
* The Engagement Ring
* The Wedding Ring
* The Suffe-Ring
* The Endu-Ring
And women, be prepared for the three stages of sex in your marriage: tri-weekly; try-weekly; try-weakly.
Marriage is like a mousetrap. Those on the outside are trying to get in. Those on the inside are trying to get out. Marriage is low down, but you spend the rest of your life paying for it. Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence--a life sentence.
Funny, why do men still want to be hunters and get themselves trapped by their preys by entering into marriages. Isn't sowing your wild oats more fun? And the thoughts of waking up next to new faces every morning? We hear of men past their prime, paying huge fees to marry foreign wives. There are men who would entice their women to marry them and later they kpkb (lament). So cheap!
Wives, the only one of your children who does not grow up and move away is your husband.
Men have a much better time of it than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier. --H.L. Mencken
Many a wife thinks her husband is the world's greatest lover. But she can never catch him at it.
Men and women are made of different stuff. There will always be disagreements and double standards. In a marriage, it is give-and-take, the man gives and the woman takes.
Finally, advice from lin lao bu :
1. The Female always makes The Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. (If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.)
7. (If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.)
8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female Wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to mind read at all times.
14. The Male who doesn't abide by The Rules, can't take the heat, lacks a backbone, and is a wimp.
15. Any attempt to document The Rules could result in bodily harm.
16. At no time can the Male make such comments as "Insignificant" and "Is that all?" when the Female is complaining.
17. If the Female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void!
If all men were brothers, would you let one marry your sister?