Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crazy Toy Fair

Went to Meritus Mandarin this morning to collect my food package from Belene, Philippines. I had asked her for Jaymes' & my favourite Polvorons.




I went to Takashimaya for lunch & saw this crazy Toys Fair where many people were grabbing toys at a big discount. I selected 2 whole trolley of toys. I had to call Sharon & Eileen down to help me.



We called for Ronnie to drive his van to Takashimaya entrance to load up the boxes of toys. It was a real crazy toys fair. It's only Monday lunch hours, imagine if it's on weekends. There would be a stampede. Go grab your toys now!

I bought some crafts sets that were selling for S$1 each. I swept every pack of it. I bought boxes of DIY gifts too.




I bought a Laser Tripwire. ha ha.... I'm going to have some fun with the boys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment