Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day!






Chris handed me my gift the moment I woke up. A cushion with a pair of singing toy dogs.

What!!! No diamonds? No roses? If he had given me those, he would have a earful from me! ha ha ha.... So difficult being a man yah!.....sigh........

We had breakfast at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I had the sausages & scrambled egg while Chris had Salmon Omelette. So-so breakfast!

I bought some ingredients for tonight's dinner.

6.30pm, I gave the kids some money & shooed them out. They are to have their dinner outside & not to return before 8pm.

I quickly started cooking my Valentine dinner.

Soup Clam Chowder with Crispy Farmer Rolls

Salad Asparagus with Red & Green peppers

Appetiser Cod fish in Teriyaki sauce

Main Dishes Pork Schnitzel
Chicken Cordon Bleu

Dessert Mango Pudding

Red Wine

Chris was late, and before we could finish eating, the kids came back & swopped down on our dinner! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment