Monday, February 27, 2012

Kimia Facial System


With our 22nd wedding anniversary around the corner, hubby has planned a romantic evening together. Yippee! I want to look and feel my best for my man, just like on our wedding day.

Placing my family and work on top of my priorities has robbed the natural glow from my face, it is beginning to show signs of 'wear and tear' .... lol

Last month I received one trial voucher for the Kimia Facial System and a sample, compliments of Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab. I am to be the first few people in Singapore to review this new facial system. With fans like Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham testifying to the brilliance of Kimia's Facial System, I can't wait to try it out.


I made an appointment for the facial with Medical Aesthetic Spa which is located at the upmarket  Palais Renaissance. My beauty therapist was Xiao Ting whose skilled hands worked wonders for my stressed muscles. She gave me a relaxing facial and back massage.

Kimia Exquisite All Natural Face Oil and the Kimia Hydra-activator is used in this facial system and works in two easy steps. The oil replenishes and rejuvenates the skin cells, while the activator aids in accelerating the absorption of Kimia’s active ingredients into the skin.

The distinctive Kimia fragrance is unique and I like its all-natural ingredients, elaborately crafted to relax emotional stress and optimise the improvement of cell condition. My skin felt velvety smooth after the facial and I think it glows. :) 


The Kimia Facial System is available at #03-10/11 Palais Renaissance (Tel: 6884 4993)

3 comments:

  1. the products must have been very expensive. i don't think i can afford to buy any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 22 years of being together that's rare nowadays congrats .. Anyway, my first time to hear about this product ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! how was it??
    i need something like this for the signs of wear and tear too lol
    happy sunday♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting my blog and brightening my day with your comments. I try to always respond to your comments - but there will be times when I cannot answer them all. See you again...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...